Online Virtual Dentist Consultation
Video Meet with Experienced American Board Certified Practicing Physician!
The process is easy, simple, and takes less than a few minutes to submit!
Submit your information
Submit a short form with your medical concerns and any available pertinent medical records or test results using our Secure online process.
Physician reviews your medical records
MyUSADr. team will send the submitted information for review by our experienced US based physician.
Get peace of mind
In typically less than 2 hours, you will have a call/ video meeting with our dentist to discuss your medical concern and provide you with necessary treatments.
Skip the Wait, Make the Call!
Experienced US-based Dentists are Ready to Address your Medical Concerns!
Connect with USA Specialist Today!
- On-demand access to primary care physicians seven days a week. No more scheduling in advance, or waiting until Monday, with just a few clicks you’ll see a physician within hours.
- Objective Primary Care Evaluation by a US Practicing and American Board Certified Physician, never a physician’s assistant or nurse, headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Using WhatsApp, or your preferred method of communication you may ask a physician questions about your health concerns and discuss potential treatment options live with a USA dentist.
- Receive your diagnosis and any prescription, if needed, all via our telehealth solution with no need to ever enter a dentist’s office!
- Secure Online Access – your information will remain private and confidential
- Talk to Dentist within 2 hours (8-8pm, US EST) – we value your time as well as your health
- Only $59 for an American Board Certified and Practicing Physician’s Evaluation, which is far less than most physicians charge for an in-office visit!
- Best of all, NO INSURANCE REQUIRED!
Video Telehealth Meeting – Our physician is available to Teleconference with you and address your current medical concern for a single fee of $59 per visit.
We don’t accept insurance plans coverage.
Refunds can be issued anytime before submitting information for review to a physician. No refunds will be issued after submitting Virtual Dentist Form request.
You may use Google Translate, however, My USA Doctor assumes no liability and nor are they responsible for any loss or expense of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of actions of the suppliers of these services. My USA Doctor does not own, manage, control, promote, or operate any of the suppliers of the services.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the process, or if we can be of any help.
We look forward to providing you with exceptional service!
The Virtual Dentist consultation is typically about 10-15 mins, but duration may vary upon discretion of our Physicians. They will spend whatever time needed to address your medical concern!
You would be able to talk/video meet with My USA Doctor Primary Care physician. The dentist usually reviews your submitted records prior to the Telehealth visit. Then, during the visit, the physician discusses your condition and provide you with medical advice as well as recommended medications (with prescriptions for USA patients).
Yes. Our dentists evaluate your current medical problem and provide you with suggestions on what to do. They provide prescriptions for non restricted medications as needed for USA patients.
For international patients, MyUSADr. usually provides you with recommended treatments/ medications.
MyUSADr. Primary care physician will review your provided information, discuss your current medical problem and advise you accordingly. It is intended for non emergent medical conditions. If you have any questions, you can Contact us at any time prior to purchasing this service.
Unsure of how to start? Would you like to ask us some questions first? Please use the form/ telephone numbers in Contact us to email or call us. We will address any question or concern you may have regarding the process. Please be aware that all of the information that you give us will remain private, confidential and secure .
Easy, just go to Contact us!
You are welcome to email/ call or WhatsApp us. We are here to Help!
MyUSADr. Physicians will use Zoom, Facetime, or your preferred method of communication, video or audio, for the Telehealth visit. They will take the time required to ask all the questions and concerns you are facing. Then, with this relevant information, our experienced dentists will provide you their medical opinion along with treatment recommendations and options.